The other week, I picked up a Salted Caramel Blondies Baking Jar from The Treat Kitchen. What I loved about these baking jars, is that most of the ingredients needed for the bake are all contained within these lovely containers, you only need to add a couple of your own ingredients, making it an extra easy bake. Better still, once you have baked and devoured your tasty treats, each glass storage jar can be upcycled and reused for just about anything really, so it’s a win, win situation and I’m all for that.
This recipe will make either 8 large slices of Blondie or 12-15 traybake pieces.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan).
2. Tip baking ingredients into a mixing bowl and add 2 eggs and 175g melted butter.
3. Mix thoroughly until mixture is smooth.
4. Pour mixture into either a round cake tin or a traybake tin, which has been greased and/or lined.
5. Smooth and level out the mixture before putting into the preheated oven.
6. Bake for 22-25 minutes, checking every 10 minutes.
7. Once edges are just starting to brown, remove from the oven and cut into slices or chunks.
8. Leave to cool and enjoy!
These Blondies did taste rather delicious and were so easy to make too and if you’re looking for an extra gift for someone this Christmas, these Baking Jars would make the perfect present. Would I buy another Baking Jar again? Absolutely, I’m already on the hunt for my next bake!
Sunday Lifestyle is a UK lifestyle, food and travel blog, please do get in touch if you would like to be featured.