As you may or may not know, my daughter is a huge, huge Harry Potter fan and loves to get her hands on everything and anything to do with Harry Potter. As it was her birthday a couple of weeks ago, she wanted to visit House of MinaLima in London. This little gem is owned and run by the graphic designers who worked on the Harry Potter film series and is where they showcase all of their graphic art designs. This was just perfect for my daughter and she was totally in her element.
To add to her Harry Potter themed birthday and as if by magic, I was lucky enough to be sent personalised, luxury foil gift wrap from Pretty Gifted and it couldn’t have come at a better time. At Pretty Gifted, you can create your own bespoke, luxury wrapping paper, perfect for special occasions, adding a real personal touch to gifts. Well, of course, choosing how to personalise the gift wrap, with my own unique message, was easy peasy, I mean, what else was I going to choose to wrap up my daughter’s presents? Harry Potter, of course!
There are several steps when ordering and personalising the gift wrap and it couldn’t have been easier.
- Step 1 ~ choosing which colour paper you want, I chose black.
- Step 2 ~ picking which font you want, I chose Arro.
- Step 3 ~ choosing a foil and I chose gold.
- Step 4 ~ to write your message, with a maximum of 60 characters. For my message, I decided on KATE AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX, which is my daughter’s favourite Harry Potter book.
- Step 5 ~ choosing your font size, of which I chose small (ideal for smaller gifts).
- Step 6 ~ pick an icon from a choice of 11 or no icon, if you prefer not to have one and for this, I opted for a bolt of lightning, surprise, surprise.
What I really liked about this personalised service, was the chance to preview your chosen design at the end. This is such a great idea, as if you’re undecided about your choices, you can try out different combinations of designs, until you find the one that suits you.
As well as the gorgeous personalised gift wrap, a beautiful, luxury gift card and gel pen are also included in the price, what more could you ask for! Not only did this gift wrap look amazing, it was so strong too, making wrapping presents so easy to do, eliminating the worry of creasing or tearing.
My daughter absolutely loved her Harry Potter inspired wrapping paper, almost as much as the presents themselves! This is one company I’ll definitely be using again.
Sunday Lifestyle is a UK lifestyle, food and travel blog, please do get in touch if you would like to be featured.